2390 S Lowell Boulevard, Harvey Park, Denver
Offered at $385,000
A cozy, updated, Cliff May Homes RM 3111 to call home! Located on desirable Lowell Boulevard, the home is updated with natural woods, glass mosaic tile, dark stained wood flooring, and natural stone countertops; this home embraces warmth and comfort as a central theme. Combined with the vaulted ceilings, and clerestory windows that are the hallmark of every Cliff May Home, the warm materials and natural light combine to make for a spacious and comfortable living space which is move-in ready . . . just grab your MCM furniture, and move right in!
The front landscaping has been xeriscaped, and the back yard provides a perfect oasis for you to find retreat in! Enjoy an ample covered porch accessible by sliding glass doors from the living room or French doors from the master bedroom.
Additional improvements include new electrical, plumbing, carpet, paint, cabinets, counters, interior and exterior doors, most double-pane windows, and an updated bathroom! Backing to one of the only alleys in southwest Denver, it allows for a future garage with alley load access, if desired!
Come see this warm & cozy Cliff May Home and make it yours today!
- 1,034 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Authentic historic Cliff May Homes pre-fab, model RM 3111.
- Desirable “L-Shaped” floorplan with master wing.
- Post and beam structure, allowing for simple restoration of full-height glass, if desired and flexible floor plan, including space for adding a 2nd bath.
- Vaulted ceilings with glass gables throughout.
- Full crawl-space, allowing for convenient plumbing and wiring.
- New electrical & plumbing.
- New interior finishes and trim using natural materials.
- Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
- New interior and exterior doors. New operable double-pane windows.
- Newly paved driveway.