2440 S Newton Street, Harvey Park, Denver
Offered at $335,900
This is your chance to own a Cliff May Homes RM 3111 in Harvey Park; just awaiting your personal touches! This home is the coveted “L” shape plan, with the master bedroom in its own “wing.” As easily as the changes were made to this home over the years, the questionable design eras can be peeled back, and restored to the glamour of the 1950s, as so many of these homes are returning to! The next owner can concentrate on the perfect historic restoration, bringing back the full-height glass in the living room and master bedroom, and not have to worry about: the roof (great shape tar and gravel), newer HVAC, newer electrical, and newer water heater! As well, the carport has been converted into a studio space that can remain, or return it to a garage or carport!
This Cliff May Home is the perfect intersection of price point, livability, historic restoration, and sweat equity! Come see this home, and just imagine what space age things you can design here!
- 1,037 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- Historic Cliff May Homes pre-fab, model RM 3111.
- Post and beam structure, allowing for simple restoration of full-height glass and flexible floor plan.
- Vaulted ceilings with glass gables throughout.
- Full crawl-space, allowing for convenient plumbing and wiring.
- Newer HVAC, water heater, and electrical.